||Remove the lock nuts from the two threaded studs on top of the carburetor.
||Place the manifold on top of the carburetor studs
with the large opening facing the firewall.
||Replace lock nuts.
( $$$ Be CAREFUL not to overtighten or strip any threads $$$ )
||Install the included section of gasoline tubing from the brass nipple on the manifold to the brass nipple on the diaphragm cover plate.
For diaphragm coverplates without a pre-installed vent nipple...
- Remove the front plate carefully without removing the diaphragm or gasket
- Degrease the cover plate
- Lightly sand the area near the vent hole with fine sandpaper
- Solder the included vent nipple over the hole in the cover plate
- Make sure the hole and inside of plate are clear from solder
- Re-install the cover plate
Cut clearance or breather holes in your cowl or firewall if necessary.